The easiest, no-bake Raspberry Cheesecake bars you’ll ever make! These are tangy and soft, and the flavor contrast with the raspberry preserves is amazing.
Why you’ll love these Raspberry Cheesecake bars:
- These are no-bake, no need of an oven!
- Super simple to make
- Super creamy and soft
- No need to make the preserves, store bought will do
- Easier than making a full cheesecake
- No need of a water bath
Tips and Tricks for making the perfect Raspberry Cheesecake bars
- Use the correct Ingredients: Substituting the ingredients could make a difference! Use full fat cream cheese, not the spreadable type. The heavy cream should be full fat and chilled too.
- Follow the recipe: I suggest reading the whole recipe before you start. This will give you a chance to check the availability of all of the ingredients, as well as preparing to have everything at hand when starting to bake
- Chilling: this is crucial for letting these bars set! because they’re no bake, and there are no eggs in them, the chilling process is very important.
How to store and freeze
These can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 3 days. They also could be frozen for up to 3 months, just make sure to freeze after mix has been set on the fridge for 6 hours or more.
Follow this link for more Cheesecake recipes, or take a look at the links below to see some of my favorite ones:
- Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Parfait
- Mini Chai Cheesecakes
- Easy no bake mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
- Goat Cheese Cheesecake with French Grape Spread
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see all the recipes you make!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to give it a rating and leave a comment!
No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- 2 sleeves honey graham crackers in crumbs
- 3/4 Cup unsalted butter melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/4 Cup powdered sugar sifted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream chilled
- 1/2 Cup raspberry preserves
- Line a 9×13” square baking pan with parchment paper on bottom and sides and set aside
- For the crust, combine graham crackers and butter, and mix until all crumbs are covered. Press mixture firmly into an even layer in your prepared pan. Refrigerate while doing the filling.
- Beat the softened cream cheese on medium speed, until smooth and creamy, making sure no lumps are left. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and salt and mix until well incorporated, about 1 minute
- If possible, switch to a whisk attachment, otherwise continue with your hand mixer; add cream and beat on high until mixture thickens
- Pour mixture in prepared pan, smoothing it out with a spatula. Add dollops of raspberry preserves and make swirls with a butter knife. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours (I left it overnight)
- Cut in squares with a sharp knife and refrigerate until serving.