These super easy, soft Nutella filled Biscuit bites are made with store-bought biscuits, filled with creamy Nutella spread and covered in sugar for the perfect finish.
I love making desserts from scratch, but sometimes I just don’t have time or simply I just feel like eating something homemade, quick and warm.
These are super simple, made with store bought biscuit dough, shaped into small bites and filled with hazelnut spread.
They’re so simple -for every baking skill level- and quick to make; you could potentially have one finished bite in your hand in 30 minutes!
Ingredients you will need to make these Nutella filled Biscuit bites
Store-bought Jumbo biscuits
Nutella spread (or any other hazelnut spread)
How-to video on making these bites
Here’s a short video showing how to make these biscuit bites, step-by-step:
For more recipes using store-bought dough follow these links:
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see your amazing creations!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to give it a rating and leave a comment!
Nutella Filled Biscuit Bites
- 1 package store-bought Jumbo biscuits
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Nutella spread or any other hazelnut spread
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Divide each biscuit in two and using the palm or your hands, make a round shape with each half, squeezing tightly to make sure no crevices and folds are left. This will ensure a rounder shape for your bites.1 package store-bought Jumbo biscuits
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until slightly golden on the bottom. Remove from the oven and let cool completely over a wire rack
- Brush the top of your bites with a little bit of butter, then coat with sugar1/4 Cup unsalted butter, 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- Fill a piping bag fitting with a small round tip with Nutella. Using the back of a wooden spoon (or something similar) make a hole on the side of the cooled biscuit bites, then fill the biscuit bites with the hazelnut spread1/2 Cup Nutella spread