These easy Brownie Truffles are a chocolate lover’s dream, with ooey-gooey centers, covered in semi-sweet chocolate and topped with sea salt.
Ingredients you’ll need to make these Easy Brownie Truffles
- Boxed brownie mix and the ingredients called for
- Store bought chocolate frosting
- Semi-sweet chocolate
- Sea salt
Tips and Tricks to make the perfect easy Brownie Truffles
I highly suggest underbaking these a bit before crumbling them; I reduced 5 minutes of the baking time suggested in the box; bake them between 3 to 5 minutes less than what is called for.
However, these should be slightly underbaked, not raw!
Finally, use a chocolate bar instead of chocolate chips; chocolate chips are made to withhold their structure, thus they’re more difficult to melt
Boxed brownies. These bites are so good, and so easy to make! I used boxed brownies for a quicker recipe, (I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate boxed brownies), but you can definitely use your favorite brownie homemade recipe or any other boxed brownies that you like
Store bought Frosting. There’s also store-bought chocolate frosting in this recipe, but make your own frosting if you feel like doing so!
Can I substitute the chocolate? Absolutely! Feel free to substitute the semi-sweet chocolate for a dark, milk or white chocolate
Follow these links for more similar recipes
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see your amazing creations!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to give it a rating and leave a comment!
Easy Brownie Truffles
- 1 box brownie mix with the ingredients called for
- 1/2 Cup store bought chocolate frosting
- 3/4 Cup semi-sweet chocolate melted
- Sea salt
- Prepare a loaf pan with parchment paper on the bottom and sides, set aside
- Prepare the brownie mix and bake, making sure to underbake it a bit, about 3 minutes less than what is called for in the box. Let cool until cool enough to handle1 box brownie mix
- Use a fork to crumble the slightly warm brownies. Add 1/2 Cup store bought chocolate frosting and mix with the brownie crumbles until well combined1/2 Cup store bought chocolate frosting
- Tranfer into prepared loaf pan and press until even. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Cut into 12 equal sized squares, dunk completely in melted chocolate, sprinkle with sea salt and refrigerate until chocolate is completely set. Enjoy!3/4 Cup semi-sweet chocolate, Sea salt