Peanut Butter S’more Pastries
These 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter S’more Pastries are made in under 20 minutes, super easy and so so good!
These pastries are so simple and so quick to make, that you’ll want to keep doing them the whole year round!
They’re filled with creamy peanut butter, milk chocolate and marshmallows, plus the crunchy and flaky pastry dough -nope, you won’t have to make it- make an amazing combo.
I normally love to make all my desserts from scratch, but once in awhile I need some quick but still delicious desserts, so I create recipes like this, with 5 ingredients or less and made in under 20 minutes.
To achieve that I used store bought Puff Pastry, but feel free to make your own if you’re a baking purist!
Ingredients you’ll need
Only 5 ingredients needed for this recipe!
- Store bought Puff Pastry
- Peanut Butter
- Milk Chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Egg for egg wash
How to make Peanut Butter S’more Pastries
I made a quick video so you can see step by step how to make these easy pastries:
How to store your Peanut Butter S’more Pastries?
Baked and filled pastries are better enjoyed the same day they’re baked, (in case you have any leftovers… you probably won’t) and they do not refrigerate well.
You can freeze your unbaked and filled pastries in an air tight container for up to 6 weeks. When ready to bake, pop them in the oven straight out of the freezer increasing 1-2 minutes the baking time.
Here are some similar recipes in case you are looking for something else to bake!
French Grape and Brie Pastry Pockets
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see your amazing creations!
Peanut Butter S’more Pastries
- 1 package Store Bought Puff Pastry 17.3 oz box with 2 sheets
- 1/3 Cup smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup milk chocolate chips + 1/4 Cup melted
- 1/3 Cup mini marshmallows
- 1 unit egg slightly beaten for egg wash
- 1/4 Cup melted chocolate fro drizzling
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and prepare 1 baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside
- Flour a work surface and unwrap pastry; cut 12 squares of 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches and place half of them on top of your prepared baking sheet, making sure they're at least 1 inch apart from each other1 package Store Bought Puff Pastry
- Spread a teaspoon of peanut butter in the middle of 6 of your pastry squares, making sure it's not spreading too close to the edges. Add a few chocolate chips and marshmallows on top. Brush the sides of your pastry with egg wash, cover with your remaining pastry squares and glue sides with your fingers, then use a fork to prick 4 holes in the center of your pockets1/3 Cup smooth Peanut Butter, 1/3 Cup milk chocolate chips + 1/4 Cup melted, 1/3 Cup mini marshmallows, 1 unit egg
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely over a wire rack
- Drizzle the tops with melted chocolate and enjoy!1/4 Cup melted chocolate
Delicious! Easy to follow recipe, and the kids loved them!