This easy No-Churn Caramel Bourbon OREO Ice Cream is soft and creamy, with a kick of Bourbon and crunchy OREO cookie chunks!
What is No-Churn Ice Cream?
No-Churn ice cream is an ice cream that doesn’t need an ice cream machine to make it with a soft and creamy consistency; usually, you will see sweetened condensed milk in the recipe, along with whipped cream as a base to obtain the creaminess after frozen. This makes it convenient, easy and quick to make.
Ingredients you’ll need for this Caramel Bourbon OREO Ice Cream
- Heavy whipping cream, chilled
- Granulated sugar
- Dulce de Leche
- Full fat milk
- Vanilla extract
- OREO cookies
How to make it (with how-to photos)
Whip heavy cream and sugar with a whip attachment until stiff peaks form. Add dulce de leche, milk, bourbon, vanilla extract and salt and mix until just combined.
Fold in OREO cookie chunks. Place mixture in a freezable container, top with more OREO cookie chunks, cover and freeze overnight
In need of more inspiration? click the links below for some different Ice Cream recipes!
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Tequila Ice Cream
- No-Churn Banana Bourbon Ice Cream
- No-Churn S’mores Ice Cream
- Earl Grey Ice Cream
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see all your amazing creations!
Caramel Bourbon OREO Ice Cream
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream chilled
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can 13.4 oz Dulce de Leche
- 1 Cup full fat milk
- 6-7 Tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Cups OREO cookies in small chunks, plus more for garnish
- Whip heavy cream and sugar with a whip attachment until stiff peaks form. Add dulce de leche, milk, bourbon, vanilla extract and salt and mix until just combined. Fold in Oreo cookie chunks1 Cup heavy whipping cream, 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 can 13.4 oz Dulce de Leche, 1 Cup full fat milk, 6-7 Tablespoons Bourbon, 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 Cups OREO cookies
- Place mixture in a freezable container, top with more OREO cookie chunks, cover and freeze overnight. Enjoy!