This No-Churn S’mores Ice Cream is made in under 20 minutes; it’s super creamy and sweet, just like those classic childhood S’more flavors in a frozen form.
It has a marshmallow ice cream base, with dark chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs. All of your camping trips, roasted marshmallows in your firepit and summer fun in an ice cream!
Did you know that S’mores is a short for the phrase “some more”? this is how you will feel about this ice cream after having the first bite!
What does S’mores Ice Cream taste like?
S’mores Ice Cream has the taste of marshmallow, with chunks of graham crackers and chocolate. Its is very creamy in texture, sweet and so very good!
What does No-Churn mean?
No-Churn ice cream means there’s no need to use an ice cream machine to make your ice cream with a creamy and soft consistency; usually, you use sweetened condensed milk and whipped cream as a base to obtain the creaminess after frozen. This makes it convenient, easy and quick to make; In this recipe I use whipped cream, condensed milk plus marshmallow fluff, which helps the ice cream stay soft and with a smooth consistency.
For some other Ice Cream recipes follow the links below!
Ingredients used in this recipe
- Heavy whipping cream
- Marshmallow fluff
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Graham crackers
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips (you can use milk chocolate chips, but I found the semi-sweet balanced better the sweetness of this ice cream)
- Mini marshmallows for garnish
How do you make S’mores Ice Cream?
This No-Churn Ice Cream is so simple and quick to make that you won’t mind making it instead of buying it!
You start by whipping your heavy cream. Make sure that your cream is chilled, and for quicker and better results you can pop your whisk attachment and metal bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes, Although as long as your cream is chilled, the whipped cream should whip enough for this Ice Cream to work without chilling your whisk and bowl.
After your cream is whipped to stiff peaks, just add the rest of your ingredients and whip again until well combined. Next, fold in your chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs and pour into a loaf pan or freezable container. Garnish with graham crackers, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Storing the Ice Cream
Your ice cream should last quite awhile frozen if covered properly. Your graham crackers will taste crispier in the first three days, but overall the flavor will stay the same.
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see your amazing creations!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to give it a rating and leave a comment!
No-Churn S’mores Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream chilled
- 1 Cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup graham cracker chunks plus extra for garnish
- 2/3 Cup Semi-sweet dark chocolate chips plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup Mini marshmallows for garnish
- Whip your heavy cream until stiff peaks form1 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Add marshmallow fluff, condensed milk, whole milk, vanilla extract and salt, and mix until combined1 Cup marshmallow fluff, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 Cup whole milk, 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fold in graham crackers and chocolate chips and pour in a loaf pan or freezable container. Garnish with graham crackers, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours1 Cup graham cracker chunks, 2/3 Cup Semi-sweet dark chocolate chips, 1/4 cup Mini marshmallows for garnish