This super easy, Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Parfait is a no-bake dessert, with a layer of brownie chunks, followed by fresh raspberries and topped with a super creamy chocolate cheesecake cream
This parfait is SO easy to make! you can choose making the first layer with store bought brownies (as I did) for an easier, quicker version of it.
If you prefer, you can definitely make your favorite brownie recipe and add it instead.
The fresh raspberries cut down a bit with the sweetness of it all and give a tart and delicious flavor to it.
The chocolate Cheesecake cream is soft and so good, with an intense chocolate flavor.
Ingredients you’ll need
- Store bought Brownies
- Fresh raspberries
- Full fat cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy whipping cream
- Vanilla extract
- Semi sweet chocolate (I used 60%), melted and cooled
- Powdered sugar
Tips and Tricks to make the best Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Parfaits
- Freezing the metal bowl and whisk attachment will help whip up the cream quicker
- You can use dark chocolate instead of semi-sweet chocolate for a more intense chocolate flavor
- Cream cheese should be at room temperature before beating. Take it out of the fridge one hour prior to using
- Make sure the melted chocolate is cooled before adding it to your mixture
- Use store bought brownies for a quicker dessert or make your favorite recipe instead if you prefer!
- If chocolate curdles when adding it to the cream cheese mixture -it will look grainy and lumpy-, heat the filling in a double broiler until lumps are not visible anymore. Refrigerate for 4 hours and whip again
- If your chocolate cheesecake cream is too thin to pipe, refrigerate again until it reaches the desired consistency
If you’re looking for similar recipes, follow these links:
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see your amazing creations!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to give it a rating and leave a comment!
Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake Parfait
- 3/4 Cup heavy whipping cream chilled
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz 226 grams of semi sweet chocolate (I used 60%), melted and cooled
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Cups store bought Brownies in chunks
- 3 Cups fresh raspberries washed and dried
- Freeze a metal bow and whisk attachment for 10 minutes. Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form and set aside3/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Beat the softened cream cheese on medium speed, until smooth and creamy, making sure no lumps are left. Add powdered sugar, melted chocolate, vanilla extract and salt and mix until well incorporated. Fold in whipped cream.8 ounces full fat cream cheese, 3/4 Cup powdered sugar, 8 oz 226 grams of semi sweet chocolate (I used 60%), melted and cooled, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, beat again, and fill a piping bag with it
- Place a layer of brownie chunks on your jar or glass, add a layer of fresh raspberries and pipe your filling on top. Keep refrigerated3 Cups store bought Brownies, 3 Cups fresh raspberries