Maybe you have a bunch of ripe peaches and you don’t know what to do with them, or maybe you just love the idea of making homemade Peach Ice Cream withou, either way, this recipe is just for you!
It is the perfect summer dessert! it’s prepared in around 20 minutes and there’s no need of an ice cream machine to make it.
Homemade Peach Ice Cream without a machine
This Ice cream is a No-Churn Ice Cream, which means that you don’t need an ice cream machine to make it, you just need 20 minutes and an electric mixer!
It is made with whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk, which help keeping a softer texture even after frozen.
Although I do own an ice cream machine, and I like the results when making ice cream with it, it’s definitely more convenient and quick this way, and in this case, you won’t even notice the difference in flavor or texture!
Ingredients you’ll need
There’s just 5 ingredients you’ll need that are probably sitting in your pantry or fridge already:
- Heavy whipping cream. It will help with the creaminess of the ice cream
- Sweetened condensed milk. Will sweeten the ice cream and help giving a softer texture
- Pure vanilla extract. Helps enhance the flavors within the ice cream
- Salt. Helps balance the sweetness
- Fresh peaches. Give flavor and texture to the ice cream
Tips and Tricks for making the perfect Peach Ice Cream
- When the fat in the cream is cold while beating, it helps in making it light and airy, and it holds better its shape. Therefore, and to accelerate the process, you can freeze the whisk and metal bowl for 15 minutes before using them
- Use full fat, regular Condensed milk for this recipe, for a creamy and better consistency
- With Vanilla, quality goes a long way! so try using pure vanilla extract, instead of vanilla flavors
- Using ripe peaches will make a lot of difference in this recipe. Not only will they help with the texture, but the flavor will be sweeter and way better
Click here for more Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Recipes, or follow the links below to see some of my favorites:
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see your amazing creations!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to give it a rating and leave a comment!
Peach Ice Cream
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream chilled
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 Cup peeled puréed peaches (around 5 peaches)*
- 1 peach peeled and diced
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form (freeze whisk and metal bowl for 10 minutes for a quicker process)
- Add condensed milk, vanilla extract and salt and mix until well incorporated. Mix in the puréed peaches until well combined. Fold in the diced peaches and distribute evenly throughout
- Place the mixture in a loaf pan or any freezable container, cover and freeze for 6-8 hours