These are the easiest Coconut, Cranberry & Pistachio truffles you’ll ever make, with a soft and sweet filling, covered in white chocolate and a salty and nutty exterior made out of crushed pistachios.
You’ll have a sweet and salty contrast flavor that makes these treats taste so amazingly good.
Prep ahead of time
For these truffles you’ll need to prep ahead of time; they’re super simple, with very few ingredients, but they do need time in the fridge to let the filling set properly.
Once your filling is set you can make your truffles, using a cookie scoop so all of them turn out the same size, form them with your hands and place them on your prepared cookie sheet and refrigerate for an additional hour.
After your truffles are set, melt your chocolate (here are some tips on how to do it properly!) dunk them in melted chocolate and roll them in your crushed pistachios, and voila! your truffles are done! just let them set and enjoy
Ingredients you’ll need
Coconut: make sure its unsweetened!
Heavy cream: This will help your filling ingredients stick together
Cranberries: use any dried cranberries of your choice
White chocolate: look for a good quality white chocolate, you’ll notice the difference!
Pistachios: look for salted pistachios, they will give a very special salty and sweet flavor to your truffles. Also, please do buy shelled pistachios! (trust me on this, your fingers will thank you)
For more easy recipes click here!
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see all the recipes you make!
Grab this amazing recipe below! you’ll also find a how-to video for detailed instructions. Happy baking!
Coconut, Cranberry & Pistachio Truffles
- 1 C shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 C heavy cream
- 1/2 C dried cranberries
- 1 C white chocolate melted
- 1/2 C crushed salted pistachios
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Mix your coconut, cranberries and cream; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours
- With a cookie scoop, measure your filling and form small balls with your hands, place on your prepared baking pan, cover and refrigerate for one hour or more
- Once your truffles are chilled, drop them into your melted chocolate, use a fork to lift the truffle out, tapping it to allow the excess chocolate back into the bowl. With a second fork, drop your chocolate covered truffles into your crushed pistachios and cover completely; lift and place on top of your parchment paper. Let chocolate set completely