This No Churn Brownie Mint ice cream is super soft and creamy, filled with brownie chunks, and so easy to make!
What does No Churn mean?
A No Churn ice cream is an ice cream that is made with sweetened condensed milk and whipped cream as a base to obtain the creaminess after frozen, this way there’s no need to use an ice cream machine to make it.
This makes it convenient, easy and quick to make.
Ingredients you’ll need to make this Brownie Mint Ice Cream
- Heavy cream. It needs to be chilled to whip it more easily
- Sweetened condensed milk. Full fat, full sugar sweetened condensed milk is needed!
- Mint extract. Mint or peppermint extract work fine with this recipe
- Vanilla extract. Try using pure vanilla extract instead of vanilla flavor
- Salt. Will help enhance the flavors
- Brownie chunks. I used store bought, but feel free to make your favorite recipe
Tips and Tricks
- Freeze the whisk attachment and metal bowl for 10 minutes before beating the chilled heavy cream for a quicker process
- This is definitely a personal preference, but I like the brownies in larger chunks instead of smaller ones, which gives the ice cream a nice texture. Feel free to cut them in smaller chunks if you prefer
- The ice cream needs to be frozen for 6-8 hours before it’s ready to eat, so plan ahead of time if you need it for a specific time
- Store the ice cream covered and in the freezer
Some other no-churn ice cream recipes:
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see your amazing creations!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to give it a rating and leave a comment!
No Churn Brownie Mint Ice Cream
- 2 Cups heavy cream chilled
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Green food coloring optional
- 2 Cups brownie chunks I used store bought
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form (freeze whisk and metal bowl for 10 minutes for a quicker process)
- Add condensed milk, mint extract, vanilla and salt, and mix until well incorporated. Optional: Add a few drops of green food color, until you reach your desired shade of green. Mix in the brownie chunks with a spatula, leaving a few to top
- Place the mixture in a loaf pan, top with the remaining brownie chunks, cover and freeze for 8 hours