Who said you couldn’t eat dessert for breakfast?
This Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Chia Parfait is simple, quick and with just a few ingredients.
May it be for breakfast, dessert or snack, this recipe is a keeper!
The top layer tastes like a no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake.
The bottom layer, with the Madagascar Vanilla Lifeway Kefir, tastes like a vanilla chia pudding, and both layers together taste absolutely amazing!
What is Kefir?
Kefir is a tart and tangy cultured dairy drink filled with protein, calcium and 12 live probiotic cultures.
The Madagascar Vanilla flavor is lightly sweetened, lowfat, up to 99% Lactose-Free, gluten free and made with all natural, non-GMO ingredients.
Thanks to Lifeway Kefir for sponsoring this post! all thoughts and opinions are my own.
How to make Pumpkin Cheesecake Chia Parfait
This is a super simple recipe, but you’ll have to prepare a bit in advance, being that the chia needs 3 hours to absorb the liquid and become plump.
The addition of chia will give your parfait more fiber, omega-3, protein, minerals and antioxidants.
Start by mixing all of your chia mixture ingredients, until seeds are fully coated.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Next, beat cream cheese on medium speed for 1 minute, or until all lumps are gone.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined. Keep refrigerated.
Lastly, fill half of your glass with chia mixture, then fill the other half with your Pumpkin Cheesecake mixture.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you’re looking for more Jar desserts or cheesecakes in a jar, take a look at these:
How to store
Keep your parfaits refrigerated. They will be best eaten the first day they were made, but will last for up to 2-3 days.
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see your amazing creations!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Chia Parfait
- 1/4 C Chia seeds
- 2 C Madagascar Vanilla Lifeway Kefir
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Pumpkin Cheesecake mixture:
- 1 Package 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 C pure Maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Over a medium sized bowl, mix all of your chia mixture ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed for 1 minute, or until all lumps are gone; add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined. Keep refrigerated
- Fill half of your glass with chia mixture, then fill the other half with your Pumpkin Cheesecake mixture. Keep refrigerated.
- Remove your cream cheese from the refrigerator 2 hours prior to using