Easy No-bake Peanut Butter Tart
This super easy No-bake Peanut Butter tart, has a creamy Peanut Butter filling made out of only 5 ingredients, a crunchy chocolate cookie crust with an intense chocolate flavor, and to top, chocolate swirls and peanuts.
Chocolate and Peanut butter, Peanut Butter and Chocolate, they’re just so good together! It’s one of those flavor combos that are a perfect match, made into a simple and so amazingly delicious tart.
The filling is made with cream cheese, which -along with the peanut butter- makes it super creamy and soft, and the crust is made with chocolate cookies and the addition of melted chocolate gives it deep and intense chocolate flavor.
Ingredients for this Easy No-bake Peanut Butter Tart
Chocolate Sandwich cookies
Full fat cream cheese
Creamy peanut butter
Heavy whipping cream
Tips and Substitutions
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature to avoid ending up with a lumpy filling; Let it out of the fridge 45 minutes prior to using
- The chocolate topping for the swirls needs to be cooled before adding it to the tart
- Make sure your tart is well refrigerated before removing it from the tart pan, or the chocolate crust might break in the process
- Use a spatula to fold in the whipped cream into the peanut butter filling instead of an electric mixer, this will keep the whipped cream from breaking down and losing air bubbles
Here’s a how-to video for visual instructions on how to make this tart
For similar recipes follow these links:
Caramelized Walnuts, Mango and Vanilla Ice Cream Tart
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
Follow me on Instagram and tag #sweetfixbaker to see your amazing creations!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to give it a rating and leave a comment!
Easy No-bake Peanut Butter Tart
- 28 Oreos including the filling
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 50 grams semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 30 g semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon unsalted butter
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 Package 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Cup heavy whipping cream chilled
- Peanuts unsalted
- On a food processor, mix all crust ingredients until they turn to a sandy consistency. Press firmly on bottom and sides of a 10” tart pan and refrigerate28 Oreos, 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, 50 grams semi-sweet chocolate, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Melt butter and chocolate together for the garnish, and let cool while preparing the filling30 g semi-sweet chocolate, 1/2 teaspoon unsalted butter
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until soft, for about 1 minute. Add peanut butter and beat until combined. Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt, and beat until well combined.1 Package, 1 1/4 Cup creamy peanut butter, 3/4 Cup powdered sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon salt
- On a separate bowl whip heavy cream, until stiff peaks form. Fold in the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture, mixing well. Scoop into the prepared crust3/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Add dollops of melted chocolate mixture throughout the tart, then make swirls with a toothpick or a butter knife. Sprinkle with peanuts and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before servingPeanuts